Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's ok...It's ok

It's ok to be stupid

It's ok to keep your focus
Petty obsessed and small
It's ok to go ahead
As long as your pace

Is no faster than a crawl

Get along with the right people
And you won't disturb the flow
The world revolves only around me
And what I decide I'm willing

To learn and know

Stand back everybody
I'm a genius in my own time
Stand back everybody
I'm a legend in my own mind

Laugh it up
Being stupid is ok
Mediocre is the goal
In everything we do and say

I'm only kidding
No one is better than anyone else
There's no room for improvement
Why don't you take care of yourself

Aren't I cute and cuddly
Like simple dimples and pimles
Haven't ya heard

Aren't I edgy and funny
Specially the way I throw around

The word turd



Neils
8:26 am
02/09/2011
*
transcribed this time
8:38 am
02/08/2011

N....again

No comments:

Post a Comment